- Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- Ultra-small shielded power inductor – only 1.2 mm high, 3.5× 2.5 mm footprint
- Handles current up to 9.1 Amps
- Excellent mounting strength by SMD chip making
- Isat means that DC current will cause a 30% inductance reduction from initial value .
- Irms means that DC current will cause coil temperature rising to 40°C whichever is smaller.
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible.
- Excellent temperature stability for inductance and saturation with AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C) .